July POTA Challenge Update
Summer POTA activity continues to grow. SARA POTA Challenge participants have logged over 7,000 Hunter and Activator QSOs so far this year! See the new slide below for all the club challenge totals. Plan to join us for our next POTA Activity Day August 13th if you would like to log your first activation while learning the ropes from experienced park activators.
Other POTA News:
- Self-uploading of your POTA logs is here! And it is super simple and very quick. Log in to the pota.app webpage, select the “My Logs Upload” in the pop-up when hovering over your callsign, drag & drop your adif file – properly named (eg: KC0OIO@K-9386-20220701.adi and click on the required boxes and up it goes. Doesn’t get any simpler than that.
- The Summer “Support Your Parks” weekend is the 3rd weekend of July, this year July 16 and 17. Activators and hunters alike will qualify for additional recognition (“wallpaper”) through POTA this weekend.
The Parks on the Air resource page is a great place to get your POTA questions answered.
To participate in the POTA Challenge, there are three simple steps required
– Register for an account at parksontheair.com
– Notify Bob – W0GAF, or Brian – KB9TBB that you want to participate
– Go out and work some parks