December Signals from SARA is online!
The newsletter crew has published the December 2018 issue of the Signals from SARA. In this issue:
- John W9LHG will be the speaker for December’s meeting, presenting “Electronic CW Keyers for People Who Don’t Need CW Keyers”
- November’s VE Session report from VE Team leader Shel NØDRX
- President Joe KCØOIO shares reflections on the club’s activities for the past year and a call for candidates for club officers for 2019.
- An announcement on the upcoming Ice Station WØJH 2019 on Lake Elmo.
- An update on SARA nets and ragchews including the new 160m/2m Simulcast on Tuesday evenings
- Shel NØDRX receives the WØTBC Memorial Award
- A two-part recap of the Remembering the Edmund Fitzgerald Special Event in November
- Ever wonder who are SARA members? Shel shares some stats on our membership.
- Jim KDØIPI provides an update on the SARA Grid Chase Challenge. Certificates will be given to the high Total Grids, High Unique Grids, and High Total Grids by Mode SSB, CW, and Digital after the International Grid Chase wraps up, most likely the February meeting.
- Pat WAØTDA shares an update on the Remote Bases WØZSW, WØEQO, and WAØTDA
- and finally a note on ARES Nets from Washington County, MN ARES EC John KAØHYR.
Download your copy now!
For this using e-readers to read Signals from SARA, an e-reader friendly version is found here: Signals_12_18_Final